<body>

♥ Wednesday, May 2, 2012♥



I miss this girl. The one beside me on the right. Aeqa, my dear rommate, I miss you ou. Still remember ?? time 1st time kita kenal ?? Langsung tak bergerak dari katil. hehe. You the one yang selalu teman saya. haha. and the one yang selalu bercerita dengan saya. Share problem sama-sama. and you the one yang saya boleh harapkan untuk dengar semua masalah saya di Matriculation Labuan. Im sorry kalau selama nie saya meluatkan  ka or whatever yang bikin kamu tak senang. but I enjoy with you. and still remember ?? kamu pernah cerita pasal ehemmmm. hehe. Aeqa. dont worry about what happened before this. I know semua ujian Tuhan. and Everythings will be fine. Just Pray. and jangan lupa di luar memang banyak rezeki. Just dont give up. Peduli la apa orang cakap di luar sana. and btw Thanks 4 always support me. I'll always pray for you. All the best for you. Hope to see you again. Hwaiting. ! :D






I RANTED @ 1:06 AM