<body>

♥ Thursday, November 17, 2011♥



Well. Hello Everyone. For this year, today is my last day at home. on9'ing until late nite. Wake up late in the morning, Sleeping, Watching TV and everything at Home. and after this no more 'Home Sweet Home' , no more TV, no more on9'ing unless I steal my roomate's Broadband. haha. I never bring broadband 2 KML actually from the 1st time I go there. Well. Takut ketagih. :D. and wake up early in the morning. Mamamia. so start from next week ( Monday ), Hello again Tutorial and Lecture.


Im leaving Sabah tomorrow and going back 2 Labuan. So sad, that my Holidays is over. SHIT. Ouh Gov, can u just give extra Holiday for all students. Ok. Maybe Next Time. =='. 5 more months 2 go, then im not longer as a student of Matriculation Labuan. Miahahahaha. and im gonna miss it.



ouhyeah. Im not really active at this bloggie just for a while. Well, just busy with Matriculation's life. Okey. I should Sleep now. and wake up early in the morning. or else you'll miss your flight. See yaa. :DD






I RANTED @ 8:11 AM