<body>

♥ Wednesday, May 18, 2011♥



Hello Again Readers. 2 more days, I will be flying 2 Kota Kinabalu at 5.30p.m. 3 more days, I will be flying again 2 Labuan at 9am. And 4 more days to go until 23 May. The day that I will start something new after 5 years at Dominican. Knowing about college. Be friends with new people around me in each type of race. Living without Parents for 1 year. :'( Become a student scheme. Take 4 important subjects for Akaunting Student ( Perakaunan, Matematik, Ekonomi and Pengurusan Perniagaan ) and other subjects 2 score ( Kokurikulum, Pendidikan Moral, and I dont know. Forgot already. ) and I think I should take MUET. MUET ??? Oh nooo. and I hope Im not the unlucky Girl.





About my preparation. only 60% done. And the rest........ Still in the process. 1 week ago, saya telah menyenaraikan barang yang perlu di bawa. and make a check list. and sorry. ada yang tertinggal dalam check list tu. and here it is..........................................................................







Click to Enlarge




Keperluan Peribadi still not complete yet. Separuh beli kat Labuan. Disebabkan banyak barang mau bawa, jadi saya suggest kan beli kat Labuan saja lah. mau Packing pun belum. tomorrow lah baru paking tu. Okey. Thats ALL

















I RANTED @ 5:53 PM