<body>

♥ Monday, January 17, 2011♥

|
|
|
|
Tag from Farhana . Thanks yaaa.

|
|
|
|
"Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write a note , with 25 random thing, fact, habits or goal about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tag you, it's because I want to know more about you. Your cooperation is highly appreciated"
|
|
|
|
  1. Really scare of Dark and Insect. Iyewwwww.
  2. Still not mature enought. But trying 2 be mature in 2011. Thats my misi for this year.
  3. Love Everything about counting. and never feel boring about it. ^^
  4. Always CEREWET since in primary school. hehe
  5. Cant look at boy's eyes for a longer time. So. boys, better dont look at my eyes over and over again
  6. I am a Shy Person. and I hope my shy will go away from me. !! PLKN, Help mee.
  7. Easily fall in Love with a guy who can play any of instrument for me.
  8. Love teddy bear so much. !
  9. Always listen 2 music especially Kpop song. since in form 4.
  10. I can play organ or keyboard since in primary school in year 1. and guitar but lil bit only lah. Baru belajar main guitar. hehe
  11. Im Short. 151 cm only. TT
  12. Sometimes I like 2 read Novels and magazines
  13. The Smiley Girl. hehe. People always said that.
  14. Love Seafood. YumYum !!
  15. If you are smokers, then dont smoke in front of me okeyy ?? Because I cant Stand Cigarette Smoke .
  16. Likes to collect watches and bags
  17. Auwhhh. Adventures. <3
  18. Sometimes Minta puji. tuuuuuttttttt
  19. Easily 2 cry. =='
  20. funny ???? AM I ??? Noooooooooooooooo
  21. Suka merepek. but not everyday. my geng yang cakap. not mee.
  22. Love Chocolatove.
  23. Love Surprise. !
  24. Dont ask me 2 many questions that I dont like.
  25. A person who is forgiving

|
|
|
People to be Tagged : Anyone. ???
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|



I RANTED @ 11:43 PM