<body>

♥ Thursday, September 16, 2010♥



|
|

22 NOVEMBER 2010 until 16 DECEMBER 2010]
|
|
you know the date kan. the date for form 5 students will sitting on SPM . Damn! Time is getting near. and I'm still in my own dreamland. Always dream yang bukan bukan. :( . God! I'm still not ready. I don't know why. ! but I always wanted that date is over. So that I can relex. and never stress. but i still don't want its over yet. coz only 1 reason. 'I'M NOT READY' Okey. and i don't want its over. Gosh. ! people always wanted its over. for me. its over or not. still the same things. and if i sit on that exam, i don't know if i can do it well. but i will do my own very best. !
|
|

I take 10 subject ! and all. huh! make me very very stress all the time. ! please show me the way so that i can do it well on SPM >.<
|
|

My target for SPM ? I just hope all credit. and thats enought for me. but at least i want 3A. just 3A, Okey. 3A's not more. !I just don't want 2 target all A's coz i'm afraid I cann't get it as well. and if I target more, and I didn't get it, It will make me more stress and cry again n again. ! and i know. 'Success Doesn't Come To A Lazy Person' but me ?? huh! Day by Day. ! I don't know what 2 say lah.
|
|

SPM. Everyday. I always think about SPM. Okey ?? In my mind. I always think of you. When I think of it and I count how many days left before SPM, it makes me more n more stress all the time. ! I don't want 2 count it. Really really don't want but still cann't. Everytime I see calendar in front of me., it will reminds me the day on SPM is starting. So now i'm writting about SPM, and I think i want 2 cry now. T.T
|
|

Mummy Daddy. and all my family. I'm Sorry. I'm Sorry If I did something wrong. I should learn my mistake. I'm Sorry if I cann't make you all happy. I know. Its all my fault. Mum dad. you always make me happy. and I wiss I can make you smile. Everyday, you all watching me growwing up since I was a baby. and Here i am. I'm 17 years old already. and I'm the victim of a girl who will be sitting on SPM in a stranger class between all my friends. ! Sorry again mum dad. :(
|
|
I'm sorry. Really Really Sorry 2 all my friends. I'm Sorry if I had made any mistake from the first time we met until now. I'm sorry If I had made u all unhappy when all of u sitting beside me. If I had said something wrong 2 all of you, please ignore it Okey. I won't take it as a serious. and please don't worry about me. I can handle it. and sorry kalau saya tersasul perkataan.
|
|

and i'm sorry for all of u guys. I'm sorry if I cann't accept any of u that had been tacle me. hehe! you all are so kind 2 me. but I'm still 2 young and not mature yet 2 be love and in love between you all. and i know some of you pernah cakap yang saya nie SOMBONG coz i didn't talk 2 u all. and x layan kamu. Actually. I'm not a girl that you think about. Sebenarnya saya takut kalau perangai kamu keterlaluan. Thats why i didn't talk 2 u guys. and i'm shy okey. but sometimes, i just give you a smile kan. ?? but i promise I never do that again. I just don't want 2 be shy. and I hope my shy will go away from me after I back from PLKN. hee!

|
|

Sory kalau ada grammar mistake. Kelam kabut tulis nie. Ouh yaa. Before that. This will be my last post before SPM is coming. even that I didn't open my tumblr until the date is over. and will deactive my Facebook soon after Percubaan SPM 2. So. Bye Bye there Bloggie. ! :(
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|




I RANTED @ 7:51 PM