<body>

♥ Friday, June 18, 2010♥

.
.
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY
.
.

1. I wish my daddy, my mummy, my lil sis, my bro, all my family and my friends are always in the pink of health.

2. I wish all succes in life.

3. I wish i can get a better result in Spm. Same 2 all my friends. Yeahhh

4. I wish my mummy will pass her exam.

5. I wish my familys and friends are always happy like always.

6. I wish my friends get what they want.

7. I wish i can stop online until Spm. not everyday offline lh. I mean Rarely online. hahaha

8. I wish i can be an accountant or a teacher someday. :(

9. I wish all couple are happily ever after until the end of life. :)

10. I wish i can have a boy who stole my heart. and always together. Trully love bha kan. hehe. but wait lh until 20 years old.

11. I wish someone can sit beside me and make me smile if i'm in lonely.

12. I wish i can be tall like my friends. but i think it will not be happen. :(

13. I wiss no one can control me. @@. gahhhhhhh !!

14. I wish i can enjoy and laugh with my geng everyday. wahhhaaa

15. I wish i can meet justine, erra, lyduina, sherlyn, pamela and all my old friends that far away from me. :(

16. I wish everyday is not 2 boring.

17. I wish my familys, friends and all of you are always smile in happiness. :)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.





I RANTED @ 9:54 PM