<body>

♥ Tuesday, May 25, 2010♥





PART ONE






Hey All. i'm back. Okey I got a lot of story 2 tell u all. but i didn't post all of it. only a few lahh.




Its been a long time i didn't updated this messy bloggie. Its all becouse of stupid exam. since tomorrow is Hari Guru for st.dominic. so I just say Happy Teachers Day for all teacher. Ok back to my exam. Its was suck men! my history. I though i'm ganna fail this subject. but when teacher say




" Nama2 yg disebut saja lulus "




so me pun takut. but well. my name termasuk juga :) yie. but i think only 40 n above something lah. coz i'm weak in history and it make me feel so so boring when I read this book. yee. I hate this subject since in form 1 until now.




About my math. Oklah. always got A. but still not the highest mark. I love this subject bha coz its all about counting and I love number. :) but add math?? i think i'm not ganna pass this. Sangat2 susah nie :( paper 1 n paper 2. woohoo. i cann't do well even that it is fun for me.




Prinsip Perakaunan?? wooo. i got c only. so bad. i never got c. i always got in B. i can do dokumen n the nmbr seimbang but still wrong. uh. only the pembubaran perkongsian, i can get the full mark. 12 mark only mah. and the rest. Bingung Bingung bha. huhu. i hope i can improve it.



Sarima ou sarima, ajar sy akaun. :(



Pjk and svk yg sy anggap x penting sgt. emm menyesal x study 2 sbjk.



Bm and Bi. i don't know if i can score good mark. teacher give us the questions that will be on a exam for essays. and me? well bermati2 menghafal essay and also literature. nduk bha. but when the exam bm and bi were start, me jadi @@ . I didn't remember the essay and also literature. So i trying 2 remember n remember n remember. and i only got the main point only. eyeeerrrr. Pelupa ini.



OK and the rest. no comment lah. I can do the rest but not all. coz me last2 minute baru study. huhu.






___________________________________________________




PART TWO





Ok this is happen on 2 May 2010. Ok 1st i don't want 2 follow. but i miss my unduk ngadau zaman kecil2 dahulu. so i want 2 try it lah. emm don't want lah. I can say that me masi Ragu Ragu. In my mind at that time only 2 word.



FOLLOW or NOT. FOLLOW or NOT. FOLLOW or NOT



At last. I didn't follow it. lazy. but when i'm at there, Gereja Kunak. Happie's mummy want me 2 follow it



Aunty : Eva, kau ikut lh unduk ngadau



Eva : Emm. ( sambil2 goyang kepala tanda x mau ikut )



Aunty : Ikut lah.



Eva : ( smile only with no response )



Aunty : Ini orang pun sy paksa dia ikut unduk ngadau juga ( dengan menunjuk org yg tengah bermekap )



Eva : ( Masih Ragu2 Lagi. )



Naa. My mummy tiba2 ask me if me want follow or not but still no response. and then she want me 2 take that baju kadazan and also yg... Emm don't know whats the name. Ok me pun terpaksa ikut. so. dengan make up and baju2. huhu. I hate make up ok especially the lipstick.


Time tengah2 panas dengan peluh yg banyak. :(


























My daddy laugh at me. coz i always look down. haha.









Yieee. with the smile. tadaaa :)

























And The winner is...............ME. haha. i don't know why i'm the Ratu. but Thnks for choosing me. lolx




Snap 1







Snap 2







Snap 3




Wooohooo. Dengan Bangganya




Snap 1








Snap 2







Snap 3















People who are Short like me pun boleh menang. haha! Ouhya. 30 and 31 is the day for all kadazan and dusun celebrate Kaamatan Days. Yiieee. I wish all of Sabahan People Happy Kaamatan Days





KOTOBIAN TADAU TAGAZO DO KAAMATAN. ARAMAITIII ><



















I RANTED @ 11:03 PM