<body>

♥ Saturday, March 20, 2010♥


.
.
.
TIME IS ALWAYS MOVING
I miss this picture. I miss 4Dee 2009. I miss the time that we spent our time together in 4 Lazy. hahaha. i miss that moment. and now still got 1 more year. We all always play in our class even that i'm the shy2 one. yaa u all always say this word.
"Eva jangan jadi pemalu bha"
"Eva pendiam bha kau nie kan"
Bla bla bla
yaa and when i'm in form 5 already?? emm?? Just ignore it lah.
.
.
.
BACKGROUND
Hey. I change my background again. Don't know why. maybe I don't like the old one. I like my new background coz its cute better than before. and i like the colour. Half white and half pink. Yeahh Baybe
.
.
.
HOLIDAY and SPM

My Mummy and daddy went 2 KK and my holidays for 1 week just in school :(
Everyday got extra class. Teacher will make revision in form 4 subject. Okey almost all subject I Forgot already. huhh. :( So com'on Wake up girl. SPM's result for 2009 was BOOOOMMMMMM. Okey all teachers and friends say
"Result Spm menurun dan bkn top 3 sdh"
"Form 5 for 2010 jak lah harapan mau kasi naik blik peratus"
"Belajar bgs2 thn nie kamu bab pratus jatuh"
@@
Arggggghhh. Day by day I become lazy already berbanding Last year. :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.















.



I RANTED @ 8:14 PM