<body>

♥ Thursday, December 31, 2009♥


.
1 January 2010.
.
.

The day is begining with the new year day. The day by day. Well. i'll become 17 years already same as you. I mean all of us will become 1 year old every year. Damn. 2010 is started and me and all people that born on 1993 will be the victims of Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM). Gahh. i should study 10 subject in 11 month. Gahh. So i think i should study smart. and will be less online from now. and this blog may be less updated for a long time. just 1 more year only lorh. SPM is not like PMR. Shit. i should improve my add math. Many people were success and get the good result for SPM. Can I be like them?? OKlah i won't talk longer about this. I just want 2 wish a Happy New Year 2010. Gudie Gudie Gudie. Bye


.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.

.

.




I RANTED @ 11:30 PM