<body>

♥ Sunday, November 15, 2009♥

AM I LONELY??





Buyaa! Yaa i am Single. So Whats the Point.

I Don't know why some of people around me keep saying that i am totally lonely. No i'm not. I Prove that what are u saying about is not True. and some of the boys want me 2 try couple. Oh no. i'm not ganna break my promise. i promise 2 myself. i promise 2 my family, i promise 2 some of my besties. I promise that i'm not ganna couple 2 anyone until the age of 20 years old. uh? you don't believe it. so what. I Still want 2 keep my promise. I know one person and i remember what he/she had say 2 me long time ogo. "Once we promise 2 ourselve and someone, thats mean we have 2 keep it and make it real" I never forget what he/she says 2 me like that. ;) and i miss that guy.

.

Being single doesn't mean that i am lonely. Everyone have their own life. Even me. I Still have my family. my friends. my BFF. They mean everythings for me. so that i am not lonely at all. :D. rite?? yaa! u have your own couple. so u just make your own life. me? I don't have any couple thats why I love being single. i am not jeolous. I'm not ganna say a bad word about you guys and forget what people say about all of you. They just jeolous bha 2. Aishh!

.

Dedicated 2 some of the boys who were says 2 me that you want 2 couple with me. I'm so so Sorry. I cannot accept you even that some of you say that you want 2 wait me until i finished the graduation. Gahh!!! I'm not ganna change my mind but i still love u guys as my friends. We still can be friends or best friends forever BFF . I have many reason why i still cannot accept you guyss. The reason why i'm ganna be single until the age of 20 years old is easy. I can tell you but not all. and the rest i keep it as my secret. This is better for me.

.

1st. i'm still school. Still young uh . 2nd. i'm not ready 2 love someone as my boyfriend. Belum matang lae bh :) . 3rd. i don't trust any boys. Oppsss! Sorry sapa yg terasa 2 but this is true. Okey. This is me. So Better think twice girl before we all being hurt by them. 'Heart Broken' I think all people hate this word. i guess so. 4th. my parents will angry 2 me if i have a boyfriend now and my brother says "Masuk 'U' dulu bha, pas2 kerja. bru b'cewek2" haha! mcm lh btul :D. 5th. Emm. Okey i don't like 2 couple. I love being single. 6th. i don't need any boyfriend in mylife. I can be my own way.

.

Okey thats all. btw Gud Luck for SPM's students. One year left. Chaiyo2 :D. next year 2010 is our turn. Scare uh. and this is killing me especially sejarah the one subject that i hated. and additional math. I love this subject coz its all about counting. i love counting bha but why i keep fail on this subject. Excel this year only 3 pass for this add math. oh so embrassing.

.

Single is better that taken :D

.


.




.




I RANTED @ 7:44 PM