<body>

♥ Friday, October 23, 2009♥

WHO'S

Who is your best friend?
-Lyduina, Atin, Lyn, Arlin, PhinPhin, Imah, ZanZan, Titi, Sasa, and many more

Who makes you happy?
-Familys and Friends

Who is your favorite family member on your moms side?
-Lots of them :D

Who is your favorite family member on your dads side?
-Lots of them :D

Who are you closest to?
-Someone. Not a boy

Who do you tell your secrets to?
-No One. Just me and me and me. I'm not ganna tell my secret

Who were you with last night?
-Family

Who do you live with?
-Family


WHAT'S

What's your full name?
-Evaleena Viona

What's your birthdate?
-19 June 1993

What's your favorte color?
-Black, White and Pink

What's your favorite sport?
-Emm Many

What's your favorite number?
-5 and 7

What do you do in your spare time?
-online, organ class, hangout

What are your pets names?
-_________

What's your favorite song?
-I Don't know. A Lot of them

What's your favorite T.V. show?
-I Don't Know. Lots of them

What's your favorite movie?
-Many Many Many

What vehicles do your parents drive?
-Mazda Fighter, Avanza and Toyota


WHERE'S

Where were you on your last birthday?
-Restorant Dovist :D

Where do you live?
-Lahad Datu Town, Sabah, Malaysia, Asia Tenggara, World

Where do you want to live?
-Anywhere

Where was your last vacation to?
-Last Vacation?? I'm not sure

Where did you go in a car last?
-Of Course School

Where do your grandparents live?
-Daddy = Tawau, Mammy = Kota Kinabalu

Where do you want to go to college?
-Somewhere

Where is your heart?
-My heart?? lol


WHEN'S

When did/will you graduate?
-I Dont know

When do you want to get married?
-I Don't know bha

When are you happy?
-Just now. I'm happy with my Besties

When did you cry last?
-Forgot already

When are you moving next?
-I Don't know

When did you last get a text?
-Just now

When are you going to bed?
-Tonight

When is the last time you took a vitamin?
-Yesterday


WHY'S

Why do you think you were born?
-Maybe I Want 2 see the world. huhu!

Why is Britney Spears so messed up?
-Don't know

Why are you stressed?
-Study, Spm Next Year 2010, Sejarah, Add math, Someone and many more

Why is MySpace so addictive?
-Looking 4 friends

Why do clowns scare people?
-Don't know

Why are you bored?
-Nothing 2 do

Why is Tom Cruise so wierd?
-I Don't know

Why are you taking this survey?
-Nothing 2 post. huhu



I RANTED @ 1:35 AM