<body>

♥ Wednesday, September 23, 2009♥


I Think i'm ganna Change my fhon number. Yaa i know I Make some of my friends a troblem. i'm sorry. Yaa I hate it when I suppost 2 change it. naa! This is the last time I change. I Don't want 2 change over and over again. Its all because of a STUPID guys. PENGACAU bha kmu. Mcm taik jak. I Don't know why. Some of them always disturb me. Calling me and sms me until midnight. 1 a.m 4 sure. Aishhh bikin geram bha.


One More again. I hate when some of Stupid STRANGER sms me like i'm a stupid Person. Okey i'm bored of this word.

" Hai, blh b'kenalan kaa"
"Ada cple ka sdh, blh kaa kta cple"
"Blh kaa klu kta b'jmpa"

Jumpa kepala otak kau lah sana. Kau ingat sy nie apa arr. Msh skul lae bha buduh.

If i didn't reply ur msg. Some of you always Give me this STupid Word

" knp x reply"
" ui, Sumbung nya jga bdk nie
"

Kau tau kaa, sy bkn sumbung bha. klu bz pun di bilang begitu kaa arr?? Sy x knl kau bha jga BODOH.



Well, this time I Really really want 2 change it. I Don't know when but maybe this holidays or Christmas. I Don't know laa. just wait.

I Can only give my number 2 people that i know but not all. and and only 2 my classmates n my ex-classmate, tuition n ex-tuition mate.

If some of u really want my number. Ask me 1st. This is the rule if u want my number

....................................................................................................

1st. Makesure don't give my number 2 anyone. Ask me 1st

2nd. If I didn't reply ur msg. Plz don't sms me over n over again. Maybe i'm not free n bz at all

3rd. Stop judge me

4th. When i ask u something. just give me ur answer. Don't Change our Topic okey

5th. Don't sms me until midnight

....................................................................................................................


I Still want 013 or 012. for sure. Many of my besties use celcom. Emm Celcom laa jga. hee


Okey Thats all. btw SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI. Sorry late wish






I RANTED @ 9:31 PM